• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx Supercharger vs Turbo

H
Jan 9, 2008
Friend has a 19 supercharged alpha. It's hard on fuel but it runs. I didn't notice the intake noise when I was riding it, but everything is quiet in that department compared to my BDX intake. Sounds like belt intervals will be 400 miles or less and 800 miles on pistons. I was riding it at 9-9500' and it felt like close to 200hp with a lower elevation pulley. He said at Island park around 7000' with that setup when he first got it, it scared him. Ran completely different. He's got a pulley to run up at 9000'+ that's supposed to make it run the 225hp up there and get back to "scary" level. So if you're comparing what runs harder turbo or supercharger it's probably important to note what boost each is making at what elevation.

Do you know what size pulley he runs for 225hp@9000+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D
Dec 19, 2017
Также хочу добавить в пользу турбо, хотя у меня SG. Я не люблю монтировать голову на двигатель. Картер в этом месте довольно слабый, и если вы не затянете крепление, малейшее ослабление винтов сделает большую работу, и вам придется купить новый картер. с чем я сталкивался.

20200302_213359.jpg 20200302_213317.jpg

Premium Features