• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speedwerx, SLP or SSI kit for 18 Cat?

Picking up a 18 arctic cat and want to add a little more power. I'm having a hard time deciding between the Speedwerx stage 2 Exterminator kit or the SLP stage 3 kit or SSI's Stage 2 kit. They all look pretty similar but would like to hear from people who have run both or have one of the above kits and why you went with it over the others. Basically looking to add the most power and shed the most weight with reliability being the most important as well as price tag.

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Either speedwerx or slp. I have a speedwerx fat daddy pipe on the way. I could not find any reviews so I went by DynoTech numbers.

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Whatever way you go, all require 2degree timing advance, stock too. Cheers!

kanedog

Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
I went with Speedwerx because they had their pipe dynoed at Dynotech whereas Slp has not. Yet. I have not run it so far so I cant comment on performance.

hansenmac

Lifetime Membership
Oct 22, 2012
Deering ND
ive got the ssi pipe mod and y pipe runs great. i put adjustable weights in and at 10k im running 2 grams more than the stock weight for 6 to 8k.

Premium Features