• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

speedwerx handlebar control kit

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
Any reviews on this kit after its been out a few years now? I read recently a couple people had issues with the reverse button not working. currently sold out so they must have a lot of them out there, Any solid reviews here?

I guess a guy could hack in his own toggle switches and momentary buttons, and get an aftermarket throttle block...
or put the newer style controls on??

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
I can't comment on the kit however, i can comment on the handle bar controls vs console controls.
I hate the switches down on the console.
My Khaos has them down there and it's frustrating changing the handwarmers while riding, Much happier with the Alpha controls up on the bars.

Sent it

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
^im with ya there buddy, but my Playskool switches are wearing loose and get bumped over from their setting way too often now.

mtbraun

Premium Member
Mar 31, 2016
I installed this kit in January. Like everything about it except the toggle switches on the console. End of last ride handwarmers stopped working. Haven't had time to troubleshoot, but the wires are hooked up to the switch, so I'm thinking the switch went bad.

Premium Features