• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Special Proclimb 800 Package!!

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Just a heads up. We will be offering a special hop-up package for the 2012-2017 Arctic Cat Proclimb 800. Website will have it up on there in a few days and the special will run until November 1st.

MDS Primary clutch kit with spring*
Jaws Big Shark Pipe and Y pipe *
Diamond S Titanium muffler *
Powercommander 5 pre-programmed for you*

Package deals will be $1789.00 plus shipping. You save about $200.00 on this deal. PM me if you have questions.

One box, one night in the shop, one awesome season!!!!

Last edited:

Phizzer

Premium Member
Oct 23, 2008
Ketchikan, AK
Just a heads up. We will be offering a special hop-up package for the 2012-2017 Arctic Cat Proclimb 800. Website will have it up on there in a few days and the special will run until November 1st.

MDS Primary clutch kit with spring*
Jaws Big Shark Pipe and Y pipe *
Diamond S Titanium muffler *
Powercommander 5 pre-programmed for you*

Package deals will be $1789.00 plus shipping. You save about $200.00 on this deal. PM me if you have questions.

One box, one night in the shop, one awesome season!!!!

This is essentially similar to the SLP Stage II kit is that correct Eric? I've already got a Speedwerx muffler but have heard nothing but good things about the Diamond S setup.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Yes, similar....

The Diamond S can gives more HP, is super light, and is not too loud. It's the best of all options in my opinion.

Premium Features