• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Speaking of hair...I am giong to need some hair care tips

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I've started a "Hair Club" here my town for anyone to join.

Students, parents, teachers, etc.
I'm asking them to grow their hair out for a great cause; to donate for cancer wigs.
So far, I have 20 signed up.
We'll do pizza meetings every so often, have some beauticians come in for hair care tips, demonstrate trimming split ends, etc.
We'll take pictures along the way to show progression. Should be fun.

Since I've been buzzing my head every two weeks for the last 13 years, it's been a little weird for me since my last haircut in August and I'm still getting used to looking in the mirror. LOL
My hair is now covering my ears.

I've been getting a lot of advice from people:
No bleaching of hair (the don't accept bleached hair at all anyway)
Stay away from hairspray or hair gel. Keep it natural.
Use proper quality shampoo (quit using the bar of soap)
Only condition once a week.
Take prenatal vitamins to expedite hair growth.
Trim the ends about every 4 to 6 months.

Anything that has been missed?

Last edited:

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
one is a shampoo and the other is a conditioner ~ was developed for horses but has found it's way to about every other market place~was developed to condition hair (mains and Tails)and make it manageable and healthy after being exposed to any weather condition~ i know up this way the girls love it~ makes there hair so it don't tangle and they can just do a quick brush out and look great and no tangles and snarls after about any outdoor type activity~ also helps take care of the split ends and such~ costs about 7.95 for the shampoo and 8.95 for the conditioner as of yesterday~ i had to get some more for my girls~

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Sooooooo by taking prenatal vitamins and equine hair products, I'll have that Hi-Pro Glow!!!

Last edited:

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
Sooooooo taking prenatal vitamins and equine hair products, I'll have that Hi-Pro Glow!!!

just the hair products~ but if ya insist~ i do have a few things in my vet bag that will make ya glow alright~~ ;) JK~~~

Most vitamins don't hurt anything~ but there are certain one that the body don't readily use and store in the liver and can cause problems~ send a message to sledgoddess and ask her what she thinks of the hair products~ hell hath no fury compared to the fury of my girls here when they run out of it~ Just my .02~~ take it for what it worth my friend!

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Crazy world we live in when checking the mail yesterday, I open an envelope full of hair and I know it came from a stranger on the internet...but I'm not alarmed.

Reminds me of the anonymous Utah ax murderer we picked up in 2008 to go riding.
Hahahah

Thank you schmidty081!!!!!

Last edited:

schmidty081

Lifetime Membership
Aug 22, 2015
The internet definitely has some crazy shiznick going on. Thank you Scott for taking the time to organize people for donations, and distributing the hair to help those who are definitely less fortunate than I. I'll have donation length hair again in about 16 months, so hopefully you'll still be accepting donations. Have a gr8 summer, be safe out there. L8r, Schmidty.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
The internet definitely has some crazy shiznick going on. Thank you Scott for taking the time to organize people for donations, and distributing the hair to help those who are definitely less fortunate than I. I'll have donation length hair again in about 16 months, so hopefully you'll still be accepting donations. Have a gr8 summer, be safe out there. L8r, Schmidty.

HECK YEAH!!!!
I won't stop sending them in, so round up your friends and send em all in. HAHA.

Thank you for your selflessness. The worlds needs as much of that as it can get.

Thank you, brother.

Scott

Premium Features