• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

spark plugs

JoBoo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Champaign, IL
Hey everyone,

I have a 2017 Axys 800 with Silber Turbo. I've seen a few people mentioning running different plugs. eya ones. What is the full number on those? Is it bpr9eya or br9eya? I tried searching for bpr9eya but can't seem to find them online anywhere but I can find the br9eya.

Thanks,
Tom

RMK900Tractor

Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2008
Eau Claire, WI
Just a word of caution, I can not remember the exact details but somewhere in the forms someone was explaining the difference between the BP9EYA and BR9EYA. The P stands for projected tip which places the electrode closer to the piston. From what I remember, that the P is a bad thing for the Polaris engine. I could be 100% wrong here and I am sure someone will quickly point it out. I tried to find the thread that discussed this in detail but no luck - yet. I'm not trying to dispute the commendation, just wanted to point out the nuances of the part numbers.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Just a word of caution, I can not remember the exact details but somewhere in the forms someone was explaining the difference between the BP9EYA and BR9EYA. The P stands for projected tip which places the electrode closer to the piston. From what I remember, that the P is a bad thing for the Polaris engine. I could be 100% wrong here and I am sure someone will quickly point it out. I tried to find the thread that discussed this in detail but no luck - yet. I'm not trying to dispute the commendation, just wanted to point out the nuances of the part numbers.

Fyi the oem plug is bpr9es.

For reference.

Premium Features