• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Spare belt location???

fharrison

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2009
Top of the belt guard. There are slots in it so you can ziptie in place. I dont have any pictures on me but I am sure you can Google it. You have to bend it around the exhaust.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
I did the belt guard for a while until I got an aftermarket can, then I tied it off in front of the can. better weight balance side to side, stick as many accessories mag side as possible with a lightweight can.

eldereldo

Lifetime Membership
Feb 23, 2014
My 2014 came with a bag on the tunnel specifically for a belt, 2018 I added another bag and just put it in there.

fudge313

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2015
Finland
Roll the belt, put zipties to hold it. And there it will stay. Believe or not.
f86eaa8eef78f0e00cb092e3f2789d76.jpg

Lähetetty minun K10000 Pro laitteesta Tapatalkilla

cpa

Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2001
Utah
I think everyone agrees that heat kills belts. We all do all we can to keep our clutches cool. To each there own but I prefer to keep my belt as far away from heat as possible which means in the small tunnel bag. When I quit storing my spare belt under the hood my spare belt life went up dramatically. Heat kills......

L
Mar 15, 2019
I would imagine bending it in half or so to fit in the small tunnel bag can’t Be too good for the belt either ? Just a thought someone chime in on that’s ?

yz250_

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
I think everyone agrees that heat kills belts. We all do all we can to keep our clutches cool. To each there own but I prefer to keep my belt as far away from heat as possible which means in the small tunnel bag. When I quit storing my spare belt under the hood my spare belt life went up dramatically. Heat kills......

I agree. My spare belts are generally used belts that are still working, not a new one. The spare is good enough to get out for the rest of the day, not for the next 1000 miles

Premium Features