• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Something We're Offering for Snowbike Riders

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Is your snowbike fork bottoming? Stop it with a snowbike front fork bottoming kit. This snowbike accessory is made in the USA and features an infinite range of quick and easy air pressure adjustment in the outer chamber of the front fork, saving the rider upwards of $500 compared to a revalve and new springs. Standard snow bike setups weigh 65 to 85 pounds more than a stock dirt bike (BEFORE you add racks, packed snow, spare gas, etc), which leads to violent bottoming and bent lower fork tubes. AirPro prevents bent fork tubes and snowbike bottoming by allowing you to add 10-15 pounds to your outer chamber.
What happens when the snow melts? The kit swaps back in less than 10 minutes when the bike is ready to ride dirt trails and motocross tracks (unlike expensive snowbike spring and valve jobs). Did we mention there is a no questions asked, lifetime warranty?

Purchase Below:

Last edited:

CATSLEDMAN1

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Missoula, Montana
and by the way

I have been running a similar setup the last 3 years. I found out that they gradually leak down, the fitting into the caps require constant checking, and that in the end, individual fitting on each leg are more reliable because one leak won't deflate both fork tubes. All that aside, air is the way to go, one schrader valve in each leg is near full proof. The little lines with sharkbite type fitting don't like to be handled/bumped/wiggled or they must weep air.

Anyway

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Will the yamaha 4 stroke fork airpro work on the yz250 2 stroke... They have the same thread in at the top right ?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

wwillf01

Lifetime Membership
Aug 12, 2012
Heber Ut
Airpro answered and they said it would work so we are good.
I'm not familiar enough with all the different bikes but I'll see if I can find out. I saw you ask the question when you placed the order.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

D
Feb 16, 2009
I have been running a similar setup the last 3 years. I found out that they gradually leak down, the fitting into the caps require constant checking, and that in the end, individual fitting on each leg are more reliable because one leak won't deflate both fork tubes. All that aside, air is the way to go, one schrader valve in each leg is near full proof. The little lines with sharkbite type fitting don't like to be handled/bumped/wiggled or they must weep air.

Anyway

I’ve ran this set up for two full seasons, zero leaks from this kit. The bike sat all summer and I just checked it, still has 8psi. Great product.

Premium Features