• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Some pre Niel Peart Rush for ya.

rockdog2112

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2008
Cheyenne,Wy USA
Best f**king band on the face of the earth. John Rutsey(the drummer on that song) died last year from complications due to years of diabetes.Atleast that's what I heard on the news.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Besides maybe Iron Maiden Rush is arguably the WORST band ever! I love to call into a radio stations and request the never play either again. Every time I hear "the trees " It makes me want to jam a #2 pencil in each ear !Please make the bad man stop!!

U
Dec 20, 2005
Boise, Idaho
Polzs, Iron Maden I understand but Rush "2112" Kicked some serious a$$, and yes, I was 12 or 13 at the time...

"Train from bankok", still remember when and where I put that round 33 on the player. crackle, crackle, Getty gets his high whine going, Oh that was the time.....

B
Nov 26, 2007
OKotoks, Alberta
Rush is a true musicians band. I agree Geddy's voice is not for everyone but the story telling of Peart is absolutily amazing. Love it.:beer; OH YEAH

Last edited:
D
Nov 26, 2007
Marquette, Michigan
Rush.

You either love 'em or hate 'em. You have to appreciate the complexity of their music though. Those three guys can churn out the tunes. They certainly deserve to be in the Hall of Fame for their work.

:beer;:D:beer;

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Rush.

You either love 'em or hate 'em. You have to appreciate the complexity of their music though. Those three guys can churn out the tunes. They certainly deserve to be in the Hall of Fame for their work.

:beer;:D:beer;

I hate em ! And no I do not have to apppreicate their music any more than the complexity of a colorful turd:D

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
iron maiden can't be bought, iron maiden can't be sought, eddie rules!!!! one of my all time favorite metal bands. cause if your gonna die, die with your boots on. so if your ever near the east end, don't hesitate to go, 15 quid is all she asks for, she'll teach you more than you can know.

Last edited:
N

ne1cadrgn

Dec 10, 2008
Dawson Creek, BC
iron maiden can't be bought, iron maiden can't be sought, eddie rules!!!! One of my all time favorite metal bands. Cause if your gonna die, die with your boots on. So if your ever near the east end, don't hesitate to go, 15 quid is all she asks for, she'll teach you more than you can know.

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Who's your band then POLZ?

PinkFloyd

Credence
Zepplinn
AC/DC
Old Metallica ( everthing after "And Justice" is garbage)
Slayer
Pantera
Machinehead
pearl jam
Clutch

TOOL (Probably my all time favorite besides Maybe Pinlk Flyod)

and too many more old ones to bother mentioning I even like some of the new stuff even though its not timeless like some of the above.

Nickleback
5 finger deathpunch
slipknot
3 doors down
breaking benjamin

I have seen almost all of these in concert including Rush and Iron maiden . Those are about the only two I could not get drunk enough to enjoy! Well except the year Snop dog was on the lalpolooza tour! WTF is all I have to say about that. I went to the beer garden

I am just busting your balls so dont get your panties in a bunch! If you like gayty lee and the band right on! but I cant stand them !

N

ne1cadrgn

Dec 10, 2008
Dawson Creek, BC
PinkFloyd

Credence
Zepplinn
AC/DC
Slayer
Pantera
Machinehead
pearl jam
Clutch

and too many more old ones to bother mentioning I even like some of the new stuff even though its not timeless like some of the above.

Nickleback
5 finger deathpunch
slipknot
3 doors down
breaking benjamin

I have seen almost all of these in concert including Rush and Iron maiden . Those are about the only two I could not get drunk enough to enjoy! Well except the year Snop dog was on the lalpolooza tour! WTF is all I have to say about that. I went to the beer garden

I am just busting your balls so dont get your panties in a bunch! If you like gayty lee and the band right on! but I cant stand them !

Those bands are all awesome too Good Call

B
Nov 26, 2007
OKotoks, Alberta
PinkFloyd

Credence
Zepplinn
AC/DC
Slayer
Pantera
Machinehead
pearl jam
Clutch

Nickleback
5 finger deathpunch
slipknot
3 doors down
breaking benjamin

To each his own. I could care less if you like the same music I do or not. It's not like were dating. Some good bands on your list for sure but I will mock you for liking Nickelback who wrote one hit song 10 years ago and just keep changing the words. We even have a radio station in Calgary that has a no Nickelback garantee. But they do play Tool. :beer;

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
Like I said most of the new stuff is not in the same class as the old but its catchy and the chics dig nickelcrack so...... Ever tried to get freaky listening to 5 finger death punch.NOT SO GOOD!:D

Premium Features