• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

** SOLD ** 2019 Summit X 175 3" low miles with shot (EXTRA MODS SLED FLAT RIPS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TS Drag Racer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Wa. st
** SOLD **

Selling my 2019 Summit X 175 3" with Bikeman Performance kit with programmed power commander, pipe, ypipe, Full Velosity can, clutch kit, post forward kit (big difference in handling), belly pan, spare belt, etc. This sled is dialed in and flat works, it runs cool, crisp, and clean. It's amazing how much better it runs over stock, I was pleasantly surprised. Sled only has 520 miles on it, only reason for selling is I have no time to ride due to my businesses. Sled is pictured with two hoods the lite weight hood can be bought for additional money, sled comes with stock hood. I'm located in Central Washington funds will be verified before sled leaves my shop if cashiers check is used , I prefer cash. Thanks for looking........ (ALSO HAVE ALL THE STOCK PARTS FOR IT)

Price $10,500

IMG_3796.JPG IMG_2505.jpg IMG_3969.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
We'll be happy to lock or add "SOLD" to the title.
However, we don't delete ads for sold items. It allows people to study the market and comparison shop in the future.

Plus, people love to reference old threads all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features