• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowtech mx float shocks

C
Dec 7, 2018
Hello fellow bikers
So I got a mx kit! Wow it looks good. My question is it has fox float shocks. What air pressure do you run in them, im sure it changes in conditions of snow. But I dont even know where to begin on setting this track up on a 15 ktm 450... any info help would be great. Thanks fellow throttle riders

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

P
Sep 30, 2016
NW Oregon
Hello fellow bikers
So I got a mx kit! Wow it looks good. My question is it has fox float shocks. What air pressure do you run in them, im sure it changes in conditions of snow. But I dont even know where to begin on setting this track up on a 15 ktm 450... any info help would be great. Thanks fellow throttle riders

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
115-150 psi. I jump everything in sight and weigh 175 without gear hope that helps.

dooman92

Lifetime Membership
Mar 1, 2010
I have the fox air shocks on my yeti. I run 40psi in front and 45 in back. Not real aggressive. 170lbs with gear. I tried more initially but was too firm. If I want to reduce ski lift I run less in front shock.

cbc76am

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2016
Bothell WA
100 is the recommended starting point... and as noted 120 for climbing and 150 for big hits. Don't be afraid to play with it .

S
Sep 2, 2016
Park City, UTAH
Like others said, don't be afraid to play with it. I have a very stiff & revalved Zbroz shock in the front & the fox air in the back. I change the rear air pressure all the time, depending on conditions; anywhere from 40-100psi.

Premium Features