• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Swap Meet

kev_alaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Sorry for the late notice…

http://oxygenandoctane.com/

The Big “O” show is next weekend here in Anchorage at the Dena’ina Center. ASSA has secured several booths that are available for our member clubs to come on down (or up) and showcase your area and club accomplishments. I hope everyone can make it up to the show and spend some time with the over 14,000 folks who came through the door last year. The new sleds will be featured, movies, clothing shows, film fests etc.. As a sponsor of the show, ASSA along with our partners at Alaska Adventure Media are covering the costs of booth space for our member clubs. So come on and kick back with 14,000 of your closest friends. Last year the Curry Ridge Riders and the Mat-Su Vintage club were there, let’s make sure they have plenty of company this year as well. There will be door prizes and drawings for items ranging from Snowmobiles to Cat Skiing adventures. As always, admission is free, and parking is available throughout downtown.

Once again the ASSA will host the Snowmachine and Ski Swap meet on 7th avenue for Saturday the 6th. Set up for the Swap meet is at 7:30 with the actual swap going from 10-6. Spots are $20 for a single (single trailer) and $30 for a double space (four place).

It is snowing here this morning so, everyone will be hustling to get their gear together. Take advantage of the Swap meet to find something you need or pass along something that you can’t use anymore. Give me a call or text at 907-360-7587 for your reservations. I hope to see everyone this weekend either inside or out front on Saturday.

Kevin E. Hite
President
Alaska State Snowmobile Association
907-360-7587
kehite@gci.net

kev_alaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
Anchorage Alaska
Swap Meet

We are starting to get some reservations in for the Swap Meet. To get things rolling faster, we will waive the registration fee for the first 20 people to contact me. Lets start the season off this weekend...

kevin

Premium Features