• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Ramp For Truck

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Just purchased and did a review on the Caliber Ramp Pro 2.0. You can see the review here:

Best Ramp I've used and best way I have ever loaded my truck. No more lifting and backing into snow banks. Game changer.

Here is the web link for safe and secure ordering: https://www.gobigparts.com/caliber-ramp-pro-2-0-13527.html

42-50181.jpg

We have been in business for almost 18 years and site has a privacy policy, return policy and shipping policy.

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Thats a great ramp. Almost got this one when i was looking at the end of last season. Ended up getting the RevArc, but if i had it to do over again, would have liked the one you reviewed, since it is designed to work with the ATVs much better. Price point was about the same, with RevArc being a little less, as i recall.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Thats a great ramp. Almost got this one when i was looking at the end of last season. Ended up getting the RevArc, but if i had it to do over again, would have liked the one you reviewed, since it is designed to work with the ATVs much better. Price point was about the same, with RevArc being a little less, as i recall.

Thanks for the feedback. I really like the ramp.

High Voltage

Lifetime Membership
Jan 30, 2003
Helena, MT
The Revarc foldout traction ramp is really nice. No running start needed. Sled can pull itself right in, and out.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
The Revarc foldout traction ramp is really nice. No running start needed. Sled can pull itself right in, and out.

Looks user friendly as well. I like how sturdy the Ramp Pro feels and the build quality. I basically walked right up the ramp at a slow speed. They also make a traction ladder for if your loading on slippery snow or ice. Caliber just makes a such a wide range of nice trailer powersport hauling related products.

kiliki

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
Nampa, Idaho
I have one and use it from my dirt bike too. I like I can walk up the ski track and not get a leg stuck when loading the bike.

W
Sep 9, 2013
Had a rev arc and it was a **** show with a 175. 163 was better but still not great and no problem with shorter sleds. Maybe fine with a short truck, I have 34" tires with no lift but truck sits up pretty high.
For reference I have no issues with a sled deck and longer ramp now.

89sandman

Lifetime Membership
Oct 16, 2004
southern oregon
The arch on the RevArc and traction piece make the ramp. Love watching people spin out trying to go slow up a ramp without them :) Especially when it's icy...

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
Couple questions for you...
What’s the measurement from the ground to the tailgate in that video?
What’s the width of the ramp when it’s open? (Unfolded)

Thanks!
I will have to measure tailgate height. I do now my driveway has an include and front tires were down on gravel part so tailgate was higher than front of truck.

Ramp width is 52".
e9012165fc6bd4967fdff32f3daf34fb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

moab11

Lifetime Membership
Feb 24, 2011
Great White North
it would be nice if they made a skinnier ramp for mountain sleds. I have the caliber, but its too wide for the narrow ski stance mountain sleds.
that seems to be the main difference on the 2.0, allowing narrower sleds to fit on the ramp.
I also have the original, and had to look what was different now. Seems like caliber made the ski guides wider, coming closer to the middle to accommodate narrower ski stance sleds.

Nytroty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Chaska, MN
yes it works, but if it was narrower imagine how much lighter and easier to load the ramp on and in the truck if it was set up for just mountain sleds, not one size fits all.
How narrow are you thinking? It's probably less than a 5lb weight savings to make it narrower...

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
How narrow are you thinking? It's probably less than a 5lb weight savings to make it narrower...
Yeah, you really wouldn't want it any narrower because then it limits it's uses. Right now I can use for a mountain sleds, trail sled, vintage sled and an ATV.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Premium Features