• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile Hoods Painted

A
Dec 11, 2011
Menan
After the season is over, I will be taking orders to custom paint n airbrush hoods, helmets, ect. Heres sum pics of my latest artwork on a Harley.IMAG0263.jpg

IMAG0261.jpg

A
Dec 11, 2011
Menan
I hav been painting motorcycles for $800 with artwork n clearcoat, was thinking of doing hoods at $200 with art and clearcoat,sometimes maybe more depending on the type of art you want. There is a difference between bikes n sleds tho, bikes are metal and hoods are plastic, so i have to mix a flex additive in the paint and clear so that the paint job doesnt flake off, especially since we're always opening and closing our hoods.

For the exact same paint job on the bike i displayed, $200 flat. You have to take the hood off tho, thats my only exception. I also give my clients step by step photos when i'm done.

JeepThing

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2009
Bellingham,Wa
Nice work I am jealous. I have to work to draw a stick figure. I have a matte black moto8 bell I might want to see about getting some flames painted on.

Minten

Lifetime Membership
Nov 6, 2010
Bozeman, Montana
Rough cost to Powder coat an entire sled? Only would need 3 colors and one decal (Rails, tunnel/bulkhead, hood, spindles, and arms)

A
Dec 11, 2011
Menan
Minten, where u live it may be cheaper to have it done there, i imagine the shipping would kill you and what if upon return your package was damaged by UPS and the end result was damaged, i would hate to disappoint you. Other than that, if ur still interested, PM me and we can talk numbers bro.

Premium Features