• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowmobile and Ski Vacations

Ace Freely

Lifetime Membership
Jul 6, 2002
Wenatchee, WA
Looking for areas that are good for Sledding AND skiing. McCall comes to mind but any others that I'm missing?

Ace

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
British Colombia

I know that sounds vague and BC is a big place.

But British Colombia.
All of it.

They haven't invented the sierra club and wilderness designations yet so if you can see it, usually you can get to it. Seeing is kind of challenging however depending on what time of year.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Colorado. Not sure there's another place with as many world renowned ski areas and as many top notch riding areas within such a short distance from each other.
If you were to stay in Eagle, CO, you'd be anywhere from 15 min to an hour from 10 ski resorts and as many different riding areas

kidwoo

Lifetime Membership
Dec 28, 2008
Colorado. Not sure there's another place with as many world renowned ski areas and as many top notch riding areas within such a short distance from each other.
If you were to stay in Eagle, CO, you'd be anywhere from 15 min to an hour from 10 ski resorts and as many different riding areas

Dealing with i70 for colorado grade chairlift skiing......That's not a vacation IMO, that's an aneurysm.

Ace: If you're going soon, OR and WA are getting pounded right now. Alpental, Crystal and Stevens are legit with really good sledding nearby. I'd assumed you were looking for sled accessed skiing but are you looking for chairlifts?

Premium Features