Snowies Room 1 More

digger18

Feb 22, 2009
Otsego MN
Trip Out West Friday April 1st

Well plans fell thru for the last weekend in March for me to head out west. Anyone up for a trip? Like to leave March 16th and return on the 20th unless we find great snow. Could stay for another day or 2. No place set in stone yet of where to go. Any questions text me 5073234748 John

Taken another trip to either the Snowies or Big Horns. Leaving Friday(April 1st)evening and riding Saturday and Sunday. Then heading back home. Will be a quick trip but a trip none the less. Lol. Need to ride one more time before putting sled away.

Last edited:

rollcontrol

Sep 13, 2008
Stillwater, Mn
Well plans fell thru for the last weekend in March for me to head out west. Anyone up for a trip? Like to leave March 16th and return on the 20th unless we find great snow. Could stay for another day or 2. No place set in stone yet of where to go. Any questions text me 5073234748 John
Hey digger, I will be out there on friday sat and sun. if you make it out and need someone to ride with, look me up. Might go to Buff pass for a day too.

papafinger1

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2007
minnesota
We are thinking of leaving Sunday night for togwotee. As of now have room for 1 leaving central Mn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features