• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SnoWest Snow Shows: Boise and Salt Lake City ARE ON!!!!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho

UTAH-EVENT0436-9-1-2020[1].jpg

Utah Snowmobile Show

Brought to you by SnoWest Magazine

October 30-31, 2020

Friday: Hours 4pm - 9pm
Saturday: Hours 9am - 5pm

Mountain%20America%20Logo.jpg

Mountain America Exposition Center
9575 State St
Sandy, UT 84070

Click to see the current list of Exhibitors!

$10.00 - General Admission

$10.00 - Advanced Ticket Price
Children under 12 Free
Purchase Tickets

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The Boise show is almost always the bigger busier show.
There is just a higher density of Sledders in that area.

Escmanaze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
USA
Hmmm...I guess I haven't been to Boise to see a better show, but I have been quite content with the Utah show the last few years including last year. I do worry about it this year with the closing night being halloween. In addition to covid, that could possibly make it not go very well at all. I will be there Friday night. Saturday night gotta be trick or treating with the kids though.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hmmm...I guess I haven't been to Boise to see a better show, but I have been quite content with the Utah show the last few years including last year. I do worry about it this year with the closing night being halloween. In addition to covid, that could possibly make it not go very well at all. I will be there Friday night. Saturday night gotta be trick or treating with the kids though.
it is what it is.
The show is always FUN to attend though and there are always GOOD DEALS to be had.

S
With the Utah snow show coming up this weekend, I would like to know what is going to be different this year from last year? I nearly always make an effort to be there (2 hour drive to get there). I don't want to be negative but last year was it was LAME. I don't know what the difference was from other years. It seemed that there wasn't the industry representation from the big manufacturers and overall lack of products and involvement from other vendors. So... What is going to be different this year????

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
With the Utah snow show coming up this weekend, I would like to know what is going to be different this year from last year? I nearly always make an effort to be there (2 hour drive to get there). I don't want to be negative but last year was it was LAME. I don't know what the difference was from other years. It seemed that there wasn't the industry representation from the big manufacturers and overall lack of products and involvement from other vendors. So... What is going to be different this year????
Won't know till we are all there and get a feel for what kind of energy the show has this season.
My guess though, is that with all the Pandemic crap that has been going on, we will have a healthy turnout and a busy show just because everyone is ready for some MOUNTAIN TOP Social Distancing!

OCDsledder

Lifetime Membership
Apr 23, 2003
Cheyenne WY
I’m excited to be working in town and will be able to attend. I just left Cheyenne this morning and the 14” of snow we got. The timing for this show couldn’t be any better for myself.

Mort2112

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Meridian, ID
For Boise, I know the Home Show guy had to go appeal to the health district and had to have a major safety plan and observers before they said yes. With Idaho going back to Stage 3 in reopening, do you still think this is going to happen? Has a request been scheduled to the health board?

Premium Features