• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST Members Lounge??

G
Nov 30, 2007
Guess well have to find a new fourm to hang out in . I wonder y we have post whores as a grope but shun posting oh we are just like the rest of every day life so full of rules that we cant have funn anymore . Im outie going to set up some place elts.

X2.. where can we post to BS about everyday life?? the few guys in the "max thread" actually used it to talk.. no fighting or anything. just a central place to meet and chat!:(

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
The introduction of a lounge would alleviate many of the issues concerning the former trash.

That way people who wanted to get together and just chat, could without having the merit of their posts judged.

G
Nov 30, 2007
The introduction of a lounge would alleviate many of the issues concerning the former trash.

That way people who wanted to get together and just chat, could without having the merit of their posts judged.

exactly! tudizzle is on to something!!:beer;:):beer;

J

JustinB

Dec 21, 2008

That right there is a good idea just a place to talk it up. Not sure if it possible but have it set up like a chat room instead of a normal post where everyone who is online can talk.

Last edited:
E

Ex-Member

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 14, 2007
Just a thought, but I've had a link to an IRC channel #snowest in my sig for a while now (guessing around a year).

There's two people that use it, myself included.

One of the links is to a web interface to that channel. No software install needed.

Maybe something like that is the answer to the "max thread" problem?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Would you guys like a SNOW LOUNGE where you can just hang out and chat about anything your interested in that doesn't have to have anything to do with Snowmobiling per-se ?

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Would you guys like a SNOW LOUNGE where you can just hang out and chat about anything your interested in that doesn't have to have anything to do with Snowmobiling per-se ?

Uhhh.................isn't it obvious? That is really all the max threads are about.

so yes please!

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
54897ag6.gif

Last edited:

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Several people have suggested that we need a new area on SnoWest called the LOUNGE.

A place for daily chat/banter than doesn't necessarily have to have anything at all to do with SNOWMOBILING.

Just a place for SnoWest friends to gather and Hang out.

I think its a great idea.

But I think this is more than just a forum. I suspect this ought to be its own section, and might do well with a couple different forums in it.

I can see moving the POLITICAL zone into this new area, and maybe the TRUCKs forum (and break off trailers) as well.

So, before I go and create this, i would like to hear back from you with your thoughts and suggestions.

G
Nov 30, 2007
I think that is a great idea chris!! i always wondered why this forum never had anything like that to begin with! :beer;:):beer;

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
Several people have suggested that we need a new area on SnoWest called the LOUNGE.

A place for daily chat/banter than doesn't necessarily have to have anything at all to do with SNOWMOBILING.

Just a place for SnoWest friends to gather and Hang out.

I think its a great idea.

But I think this is more than just a forum. I suspect this ought to be its own section, and might do well with a couple different forums in it.

I can see moving the POLITICAL zone into this new area, and maybe the TRUCKs forum (and break off trailers) as well.

So, before I go and create this, i would like to hear back from you with your thoughts and suggestions.

You can stick that political forum on a whole different website as far as I concerned, bunch for far right and far left patriots that need to find the middle.

X

XC700116

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 2, 2007
Milliken, CO
Ding Ding Ding, We have a winner.

Thanks again for doing all this stuff.

The main reason we didn't bother to ask and just went on the way we had for so long is that before you came around here getting a change to the forum structure or added section was about like trying to persuade congress to open a wilderness area to sledding.

Heck it took about a year of pm's and dropping hints to get the 900 section added to the Polaris area.

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA
Ding Ding Ding, We have a winner.

Thanks again for doing all this stuff.

The main reason we didn't bother to ask and just went on the way we had for so long is that before you came around here getting a change to the forum structure or added section was about like trying to persuade congress to open a wilderness area to sledding.

Heck it took about a year of pm's and dropping hints to get the 900 section added to the Polaris area.

Thought you were out slaying Elk?

Premium Features