• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST FORUMS: Premium Memberships now available.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Wow...

m8magicandmystery - 1
any post credibility - 0

now that is such an invitation from a premium member to entice the non paying member to join the forum with such a polite invitation....the elitism of the paid member i hope is only displayed in your questionable character because a sites prospective prosperity would be in serious trouble if more like you...and no i will not accept your apology..i really hope you get a spanking from the gentlemen whos eyes are on recruiting paid members..

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
now that is such an invitation from a premium member to entice the non paying member to join the forum with such a polite invitation....the elitism of the paid member i hope is only displayed in your questionable character because a sites prospective prosperity would be in serious trouble if more like you...and no i will not accept your apology..i really hope you get a spanking from the gentlemen whos eyes are on recruiting paid members..

ummmm... no.

I won't be baited into an arguement, nor will I be playng along with the name calling game.

oh, and about that appology - surely you jest...

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
i have 9 alter accounts...why...because when i make a tech response i back it up with my 8 other alters and it makes me a hero...its just getting gratification without going to the street corner and asking how much...

What an awesome first post to read at 7:00 am. Beautiful...

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
attachment.php

Attachments

• dontfeedtrolls.jpg
    dontfeedtrolls.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 191

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Christopher...i will admit to two alters right now..please delete them...one is motopsych-o...the other is yammi1320..thanx ..i will admit to other alters as they start disobeying me...

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon

ahhh...is that like..like kinda like a request or is it an order..??..i mean if you want to control these threads then why don;t you have a bunch of alters then you can have the threads of your dreams..??..i bet you had the barkers removed from your dogs

C

cjgodden

Nov 26, 2007
Palmer, Alaska
Whatever guys, just because my name is red means I can't join in the fun, Four other members brought up troll comments and I don't see you saying anything, but because my name is red, I'm barking orders get a grip on reality, LOL

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
Whatever guys, just because my name is red means I can't join in the fun, Four other members brought up troll comments and I don't see you saying anything, but because my name is red, I'm barking orders get a grip on reality, LOL

ok ok...as long as you were just having fun...such as i..so my bad...glad your sensitive and have a sense of humour...cheers

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
I don't know.. that red name makes you have to behave at a higher standard than the rest. I don't know why it is that way, but it surely seems so.

Premium Features