• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST FORUMS: New MODERATORS wanted

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
I was shocked to find out the Gimpster was appointed. He has threatened to hack into user accounts in the past and may now have a backdoor left wide open for him. He has also made personal threats to intimidate users in the past. WTF??????

Christopher you obvioulsy did not do your homework on this user.

S

Super B

Dec 26, 2002
Monticello, MN
www.rooost.ca
I was shocked to find out the Gimpster was appointed. He has threatened to hack into user accounts in the past and may now have a backdoor left wide open for him. He has also made personal threats to intimidate users in the past. WTF??????

I tend to stay out of a lot of conflicts on this site, but I have to agree with tudizzle on this. Your homework was not fully completed on this guy Christopher. Gimpster has or had multiple alaises on this site and has threatened other members. Not the best representation of Snowest IMO.

B

Bull

Jan 20, 2004
colorado

ahh 'diz looks like you suffered the same fate as me.......the man truncated your body of work!! :eek:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I saw in another post by someone besides the peeps who haze him that Gimpster was seen at an Oncology Doc office in Bismarck getting chemo treatment. :eek:)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I don't claim to be perfect, but I sure as heck am woking hard not to repeat the same mistakes over and over again.

When I appointed him, I got a bevy of comments, checked them out, and then corrected my mistake by removing him.

I have no doubt but that there will be other moderators who will come and go in the same manner over time.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
For what sections? And for what responsibilities? And what does it take do qualify (if anything)?

Can we set any kind of ground rules so as to make sure we don't get people that are going to abuse their power, like last year.

I may be game, depending on the circumstances of the job.

they already have a moderator for the powder toom
:cheer2:

S
Nov 26, 2007
FU

I tend to stay out of a lot of conflicts on this site, but I have to agree with tudizzle on this. Your homework was not fully completed on this guy Christopher. Gimpster has or had multiple alaises on this site and has threatened other members. Not the best representation of Snowest IMO.

umm guys let's keep it quiet. This could get interesting to watch unfold :)

I mean do you really care what happens to this forum anymore?

Premium Features