• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowcheck Turbo No-Shows?

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I ordered two 165 expert turbo's , one came in december and the other one still hasn't arrived and I was just told end of january if I'm lucky, I order every other year and spent probably over 150k with BRP IN LAST THREE YEARS on everything and still cant get both my sleds for my son and I, our season will be over here in two months. This is total ****!!!!!!!!!!!

Blame the people who believe in covid, and lock downs. The manufacturers are not at fault, if they believe in covid, and shut the line down because of it than believing in covid is the problem.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Blame the people who believe in covid, and lock downs. The manufacturers are not at fault, if they believe in covid, and shut the line down because of it than believing in covid is the
That makes no sense.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
How does that make no sense? when the manufacturers supply chain issues, are covid related man power shortages and supply chain.

This is not new news.
I don’t get your “believe” statement.

Some supply chain issues are due to real Covid related issues, not because of “believing in Covid.”

We have several employees out sick with varying degrees of Covid. Some are a little sick and some are really sick.

Multiply that in the millions and I don’t see how manufacturers are to blame.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
I don’t get your “believe” statement.

Some supply chain issues are due to real Covid related issues, not because of “believing in Covid.”

We have several employees out sick with varying degrees of Covid. Some are a little sick and some are really sick.

Multiply that in the millions and I don’t see how manufacturers are to blame.

It’s beliefs that got the world into the mess it’s in.
A belief that a lockdown was the right thing to do, a belief that sending workers home to isolate for 14 days was the right thing to do. A belief that there are essential workers and non essential workers, a belief that vaccines would be the saving grace from this, and with that, the case count has not changed.

Just like I believe in stopping the testing, and the case numbers will disappear with the fear mongering, and we will get back to normal faster.

No point in complaining about a late sled or truck or groceries, canceled hockey games, etc, until the beliefs change, what’s happening will not.

C

caper11

Nov 2, 2008
Northern alberta
Supply chain is going to get worse with the trucker border restrictions coming into force.
Another belief that this is the right thing to do

The UK is at least showing common sense.

Premium Features