• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow ride adventures

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
Just got back from a trip with Jorli at Snow Ride Adventures. I would defenitly recommend anyone looking for adventure snowmobiling to get a hold of Jorli. He has access to many areas around Whistler even though we went early and there wasn't much snow he was able to get us into some good snow he has a network of people he uses to let him know where he most likely will find the best snow. We spend thousands of dollars on pickups, trailers, snowmobiles, and aftermarket parts. Why not spend a few hundred more and let a true professional get you into some amazing country where your mountain snowmobile was designed to be ridden? I'm already trying to plan out when I can get back there and don't forget about the great exchange rate with Canada.

R
Oct 16, 2014
Just got back from a trip with Jorli at Snow Ride Adventures. I would defenitly recommend anyone looking for adventure snowmobiling to get a hold of Jorli. He has access to many areas around Whistler even though we went early and there wasn't much snow he was able to get us into some good snow he has a network of people he uses to let him know where he most likely will find the best snow. We spend thousands of dollars on pickups, trailers, snowmobiles, and aftermarket parts. Why not spend a few hundred more and let a true professional get you into some amazing country where your mountain snowmobile was designed to be ridden? I'm already trying to plan out when I can get back there and don't forget about the great exchange rate with Canada.

Did you stay at the lodge? Any videos from riding?

I'm thinking about going out in February. But would need to rent sleds too. Just wondering what package you got and how the rest of the trip was.

S
Dec 16, 2011
Eastern Washingtom
Did you stay at the lodge? Any videos from riding?

I'm thinking about going out in February. But would need to rent sleds too. Just wondering what package you got and how the rest of the trip was.

We stayed at the Aava hotel and had our own sleds so i'm not sure the rate for sled rental. Since you are renting sleds and not driving around with a trailer the Aava hotel would be nice and you would just have a short walk to the restaurants and shops in Whistler. I don't have video but I do have a few pictures PM me and I can text them to you The scenery is amazing I have ridden McCall Idaho and Washington state mountains and this is way bigger and more impressive terrain. The trip was amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.

Premium Features