• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snow reports plzzzz

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
well cantwell is rideable about 3 or 4 feet just enough to cover 90% of the $h!t but still lots of open water in the creaks. if you have ben wanting to ride its time!! heard summit is rideable to but haven't went their yet might try to get their next weekend just depends on who's going with me. if any one has info on any where else plz post its nice to have 1st hand reports

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
hit Cantwell again this Saturday...snow was choppy and inconsistent maybe just a little more than 4ft with a crust in most parts the winds did us no good!!! the base is their but we need 2 or 3 foot of soft on top!! if you go out be carful we still ran into some open water. but then again for this time of year not the worst. going to wait for another good snow fall and decent temps and try again ...has any one rode summit lately?? give a report plze!!

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
sections of the steese highway have close to 4 ft ... cantwell got rained out/to crusty , still haven't ben to summit... valdez got 8ft or so last week but the days are just to short to go this time of year! just wanted to drop what I have seen this winter incase you are looking for snow.. has any one ben to the white mountain's yet?? my bud trucks up north and has ben eyeballing some spots not far up the Dalton.. might check that out.

if any one else has ben out and about drop a report on this page thanks.

Premium Features