• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow in the Forecast

Capture1.PNG

Excited to see some snow in the forecast for the Logan area! It will be my first Winter out here in Utah and I just picked up a new sled! Who will all be riding out of the Logan Area this winter? I might need to meet a riding buddy or two

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
That looks pretty good. Where did you go? I’m always hesitant to go early, especially in Logan canyon. Spending time up there in the summer let’s you see all the rocks and boulders up there. Not just in a few areas but pretty much everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks pretty good. Where did you go? I’m always hesitant to go early, especially in Logan canyon. Spending time up there in the summer let’s you see all the rocks and boulders up there. Not just in a few areas but pretty much everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was taken by the lake up tony grove. I also went up franklin basin and over towards doubletop mtn on service road 289.

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
This was taken by the lake up tony grove. I also went up franklin basin and over towards doubletop mtn on service road 289.
Cool! My family owns some property and a cabin in Franklin Basin, so I know the area really well. After we get some more snow, we'll have to meet up and ride sometime.

I've been riding all my life here in Utah, mainly Franklin Basin (favorite place). The group I ride mostly with have also been riding pretty much all their lives also. We ride a little of everything also, but my favorite thing to do is find a little air to be caught. Lots of people nowadays are really into the super steep sidehills (Burandt kind of thing), which I respect and think is cool but not really my thing. I'm a pretty capable rider, just don't really get off on that kind of stuff. I'd rather fly up the hill rather than sidehill back and forth up one. Anyways, yeah let's watch the weather and snowpack and meet up sometime. I live in Ogden near Ogden High and am a machinist by trade. Oh, and Jared is my name.

Cool! My family owns some property and a cabin in Franklin Basin, so I know the area really well. After we get some more snow, we'll have to meet up and ride sometime.

I've been riding all my life here in Utah, mainly Franklin Basin (favorite place). The group I ride mostly with have also been riding pretty much all their lives also. We ride a little of everything also, but my favorite thing to do is find a little air to be caught. Lots of people nowadays are really into the super steep sidehills (Burandt kind of thing), which I respect and think is cool but not really my thing. I'm a pretty capable rider, just don't really get off on that kind of stuff. I'd rather fly up the hill rather than sidehill back and forth up one. Anyways, yeah let's watch the weather and snowpack and meet up sometime. I live in Ogden near Ogden High and am a machinist by trade. Oh, and Jared is my name.

Cool, I also live in Ogden. Technically Harrisville but yeah same thing. yeah I agree lets keep an eye on the snow and rip! My name is Hunter

Mjunkie

Lifetime Membership
Jan 19, 2008
Ogden, Utah
Sorry, I actually forgot about getting a hold of you. Franklin is pretty good riding now. Still a little sketchy down low, but who wants to stay low anyways? If you're still interested in riding sometime together, let me know. I'm looking to go up soon with all the new pow we're getting.

Premium Features