• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snow flurries coming this week ARGH!!!!!

Z
Apr 21, 2010
Well lets here some stories of someone who has been riding?

Went twice, just in Jan. no Feb. riding. Only up at Rose. First day was whoop fest, real busy,only local spot to ride I guess, packs of up to what seemed like 8-9 riders. One trail to get back in there so washed boarded out fast. Second time had more powder time first riding the trees where fewer packs were going. That would have been a better day but the guys I went with quickly found a small sink, and throttled it into a tree.
Its been more of a "scenic" winter. LOL, just had 1" in the valley and 1" in the mountains today, looks pretty, but not ridable.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I was gonna go to McCall Cody or west Yellowstone BUT locals there tell me the snow is not that good and what areas there are its all tracked up from out of towners !

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I was gonna go to McCall Cody or west Yellowstone BUT locals there tell me the snow is not that good and what areas there are its all tracked up from out of towners !

Have a great time riding ... This weekend is a 4 day off for kids and me.

Premium Features