• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow check $$$

CaptNCoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edgewood, Wa
I picked up my 2020 850 snow check on 9-21-19, and still haven’t seen the Polaris snow check monies.
supposed to be getting gift cards I believe.
I sent in and used both codes for the $500 and $200 deal.
Anyone received these yet?

Last edited:

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
the fine print says this:
"Your VISA® Gift Card will be sent upon registration of your SnowCheck VIN. Please allow 4-6 weeks for fulfillment from SnowCheck delivery and registration"

If its been longer than that, you should probably just call Polaris customer service directly.

ENDO1

Premium Member
Apr 6, 2008
Central WA State
When I snowcheck mine there was no mention about a voucher for $500 , my dealer was offering a $500 discount on all snowchecks . but nothing was said about any Polaris voucher .????????????

tdblakes

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2010
It was an email sent from Polaris Snowmobile's to the email address of the person that snowchecked the 2019. It had a voucher code in it for $500 to use on a 2020 snowcheck and a $200 voucher code you could refer a friend with and get if they snowchecked a 2020. I received the email on March 6th this spring.

CaptNCoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edgewood, Wa
Talked to polaris customer service today , they are running a couple of weeks behind.
he verified that both my codes were entered correctly, said I should see the gift cards in the next 2-3 weeks.
so only 6-8 weeks late. A different program this year for sure, they should go back to letting the dealers take it off at the time of picking up your sno check.
make sure you follow up if you received the voucher and ordered a new sled. Call the number in the earlier post and it will start a “case number” to follow up with. The representative actually called me back today to follow up and give me the info.
i appreciate that type of customer service .

CaptNCoke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Edgewood, Wa
If you snowchecked a 19, you should have received an email last spring. I got my email on 3-6-19 as well, it sounds like that was the date polaris sent it out to those who checked a 19 sled.
hopefully that helps.

Premium Features