• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

sno scoot low traction

S
Dec 7, 2010
I have a sno scoot that my kids drive around on the pond behind my house. They get stuck often when starting. The track just spins down to ice. A adult does not have this problem because they are heavier. wondering if i should look for a new track, or put studs on the track

summitboy

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
One thing i did that made a big difference was putting C&A mini plastic skis on it. The metal skis like to stick to the snow. They also take off faster and have a faster top end. I used a billet mount from BullheadMoto that worked very well. Unfortunately Tony Smieja from BullheadMoto has been ripping people off in the 1000's of dollars and is hiding himself under a rock. He will surface one day and me and a bunch of other guys will have a little sit down with him.

You will have to make your own mounts unfortunately ! I have one Scoot with metal cleats on the track and they don't really help that much. The skis are a much better idea imo.

Premium Features