• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sno Pro brand trailers?

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Who here has experience with Sno Pro enclosed trailers? I sold my Interstate 3 place enclosed last year and am getting to the point I'm just about ready to pull the trigger on a new enclosed and I'd love some feedback on this brand specifically. I like the fact the Sno Pro is all aluminum and has the upgraded coated plywood flooring. Does anyone have experience with these? Good, Bad, etc?

I bought my 2002 Interstate 19ft when it was 9 years old and owned it for another 9 years before I sold it. I loved the size, was happy with the build quality and such, only sold it so I could upgrade to a new one and now I'm really itching to get back into the enclosed game again after running my sled deck exclusively since then.

Thanks!

Fearless Catman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
The Sheyenne River Valley of ND
They are built by Alcom....same as my Mission Elevation. Both share the same aluminum frame and a host of parts. Depends on what you're looking for in a trailer. Have numero flooring in mine. I have mine fully loaded and then some with dual furnace(cabin and floor) and ac. I thought they were built about as well as you can expect. My only bad experience is that they didn't build my trailer exactly the way I asked when I ordered mine. You should like it.

NO IQ

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Bow, WA
Good experience so far with our 2 place enclosed Sno Pro , but we just purchased it new 1st part of December 2020 . I wanted a small lightweight enclosed trailer to replace our open Triton that we bought new in 2006 ( getting to old , fat & lazy to put covers on the sleds ) . The Sno Pro seems well built and I haven’t found any flaws / issues that would cause me to not recommend this trailer to others . As Fearless Catman stated , the trailer is manufactured by Alcom so you may want to look at Mission trailers as well . I also recommend checking trailer prices out of state . From NW WA , we went to Three Forks Montana for our 2019 Mission Elevation and went to Layton Utah for the Sno Pro , saved lots of $ compared to what was available along the I-5 corridor .
Hope this helps

T
Feb 9, 2020
Wa
Hey NO IQ . About how much did you save by going to Utah instead of buying in Washington. I'm in Eastern Wa , and have decided I'm selling my 18' Charmac and upgrading to either a 22' or 24' . SnoPro dealers are all over the west side , and those trailers caught my eye , along with a Haulmark Venture .

NO IQ

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Bow, WA
For the Sno Pro , we saved $3K + for what 2 dealers south of Seattle wanted . Guessing we saved $3K also for our 22’ Mission Elevation , but I only talked to 1 dealership in Oregon as a price check before going to Montana as nothing was available in western WA in August 2019 . Again , both are made by Alcom & no issues yet

Premium Features