• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sno*Jet Collection

Trukker

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
High River Ab
I have added a pic of the Jets in the storage home. As you can see, it was still under construction when I took the pics. I will take some updated pic in the summer. There are quite a few not in the pics in the snow, or in the building.

DonsColllection043.jpg

I really like the looks of that 76 SRX tucked in the back corner:D

R
Dec 31, 2007
Wasilla, Alaska
Here is a small portion of my Jet collection. They range from 1967 to 1976. There are some SST's and some Thunder Jets and some 60's singles. Collecting is a disease and then you have to go to meetings and tell "Your Story" I sure is a lot of fun!

100_1832.jpg

I am most impressed that there are no footprints in front of the sleds. That means they all run and drive! Congrats to keeping a fleet that big running:D

G
Mar 29, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Jet Collection

Man some of you guys have sharp eyes! The SRX is a 76 440. The hood was painted white, as the fellow that raced it did that after the usual crash repairs. There is a 76 Z 250 and a 75 Z 340. The Cats belong to my daughter. I like to call them the infection of my collection. I have added several more sleds since this shot including the 73 440 Thunder Jet, and a 650 Sabre Jet. maybe next time I have a bunch of time off and stay home, I'll get them all out and do the pic thing again. As one sharp set of eyes realized, that they all run and are rideable. I'm glad that others can enjoy my passion/obsesion!

G
Mar 29, 2008
Alberta, Canada
250 T Jet

The 250 T Jet was restored to the condition that it was raced in for the 76-77 race season. There was no such thing as a L/C Jet, but this one was modded with a 250 Kohler. Cool little sled. It runs real well, but is very much a circle track sled, or for a groomed trail. The fellow that owned it ported the cylinders and such and used a tractor dyno, with mods, to dyno the sled engine. Very inovative for 1977. It sat inside for 25 years, not moving. It now has a life of shows and limited rides.

S
Mar 2, 2009
Very nice collection! any chance we could see an under hood picture of the 250 liquid sled? i think i saw that on retrosno.com some time ago... awesome sno jet collection, and very cool to see you have an early production SST with the red stripe still intact!! is your 74 340 stock or mod? i think the 74/75 t-jets look great even if they dont have the jugs hanging out, i like the wedge shape... i hope i dont hijack your thread by just putting these 2 of my t- jet up....
WO-RWR-054.jpg
t-jet2.jpg
they certainly are fun sleds to ride, and even more fun to race!

Joe

P

pano-dude

Nov 28, 2007
invermere
Here is a small portion of my Jet collection. They range from 1967 to 1976. There are some SST's and some Thunder Jets and some 60's singles. Collecting is a disease and then you have to go to meetings and tell "Your Story" I sure is a lot of fun!

100_1832.jpg

Wow,

Almost fell off my chair!

When I saw the pic, I thought the sled with the 141 was one off my old man's race sleds! I had to go and look at some old pics..... very close his. It was # 110. Same yellow Bosch plate though.

So many memories of North Am ovals back then.

It hooked me on sleds ever since.

Thanks!

S
Jul 7, 2001
Kent WA
Awesome. That 75 Presidential red bumper tape SST is rare, I had one, but the CDI was nothing but trouble. When it was cold, it was great, but hot it got finicky. My buddy had the regular production FA and the problem had been solved. Traded it back to the dealer for a 78 Invader that really was a bigger POS.

Premium Features