• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sno*Jet Collection

G
Mar 29, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Here is a small portion of my Jet collection. They range from 1967 to 1976. There are some SST's and some Thunder Jets and some 60's singles. Collecting is a disease and then you have to go to meetings and tell "Your Story" I sure is a lot of fun!

100_1832.jpg

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
U have no SHAME

Ok had to change my mind once more. I now like the old blue one.

...in a non related story...congrats to myself on my 400th post:)

Joe,
you can sure find some obscure threads to pad your posts. You are nothing but a post whore!!! LMAO:eek:

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
Sweet Collection

Here is a small portion of my Jet collection. They range from 1967 to 1976. There are some SST's and some Thunder Jets and some 60's singles. Collecting is a disease and then you have to go to meetings and tell "Your Story" I sure is a lot of fun!

Takes me back for sure. Thanks for sharing your addiction, very cool!:cool:

G
Mar 29, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Sno*Jet Collection/addiction

I'm glad that people can enjoy the shots of the Ol' girls. I have about 35 machines, of which about half run. It really is an addiction, but I really enjoy it. I can keep posting pics for all to enjoy. When the avy risk is high, drag a vintage out and go find some little hills to pound. A bunch of guys of Relics trying to climb a snow covered hill on a river valley on the bald a$$ prairie can be just about as much fun as climbing some chute in the mountains. (Well almost)

snowblind

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
los angeles
www.mtnX.com
WOW all i can say is wow.
If you ever ship anything from Los Angeles, let me know, i have a 76 snojet 440 that i could let go of. It was good to me, but is ignored now

G
Mar 29, 2008
Alberta, Canada
Sno*Jets in storage

I have added a pic of the Jets in the storage home. As you can see, it was still under construction when I took the pics. I will take some updated pic in the summer. There are quite a few not in the pics in the snow, or in the building.

DonsColllection043.jpg

V
Jan 18, 2009
Wow! I learned how to ride sled on sno jets. Started on a 340 and then a 440 SST I got going myself at a young age. I had a problem keeping those darn bogie springs from breaking though, Lol.

Premium Features