• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNO FREE Sled Boards

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
Visit http://www.castlequestent.com to check out all the SNO FREE Sled Board products.

SNO FREE Standard Model - Manufactured from high strength 3/16 diamond plate material, simple installation, offers low cost snow evacuation, improved strength, and significant traction improvement. Mounts directly to running board surface, avoiding stress on tunnel wall and problems associated with fatigue at rivet points. You won't find another open running board insert that offers as much for your $$. Available natural aluminum finish with "Shark Hide" treated edges, or powder coated in a variety of colors. $100.00, plus S&H. Powder coat extra.

redrmk1.jpg

orangecat2.jpg

mpic3.jpg

SNO FREE REV - SOLUTION - Special model for Ski Doo Rev, extra high strength and open design, fully welded aluminum, available in powder coat only. Offers superior strength to solve the sagging running boards on 2003 - 2005 Ski Doo Rev long tracked mountain sleds. Super strong trussed design, with fully welded cleats. Manufactured from 3/16 and 1/4 inch CNC cut aluminum. The Rev-Solution will fix sagging running boards for good, offer solid footing and incredible snow evacuation. Extends fully into the forward footwell, opening the stock holes larger, and extends back over the rear suspension mount.
If you are looking for the ultimate in strength and snow evacuation without replacing your tunnel - this is it! $245.00 plus S&H

rev2.jpg

SNO FREE YAMAHA SUPER WIDE
- New design for RX and SX models. Widens running board, creates openings, and improves traction, all in a totally unique design.
Significantly widens running boards, adds two rows of cleats along outer edge, easy installation. Improves strength, and drastically improves traction. Retains stock heat exchanger location, with no removal required for installation. This modification is a huge improvement over stock, and the next best thing to a new tunnel. $220.00 plus S&H

viperwide2.jpg

A
Dec 16, 2007
Alaska
Interested in your boards

Does the RX-1 boars fit the Apex...with modifications? If not can you give me there demensions,width and length so I can see what it will take to make them work?
Thanks Mike

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
Black friday sale ! ! !

We'll be having a Black Friday Sale, all Sno Free Standard Sled Boards on sale for $100.00 powder coated BLACK with free shipping ! This price will be effective Friday only for web orders. If you have been thinking about purchasing a pair of running board inserts, now is the time. You will not find a better bang for your buck. $100.00 - you can't beat that !

Shipping to Canada for $10.00 on Black Friday purchases.

D
Jul 16, 2009
wish I would have gotten that pair on the swap meet table at the snow show in spokane, but they where black would like natural alum. real good price too!
King Cat

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
Black Friday Sale

Black Friday Sale, all Sno Free Standard Sled Boards on sale for $100.00 powder coated BLACK with free shipping !

Sale price in effect on the web from 7 am pacific time until 7 pm pacific time Friday, November 27. Just visit http://www.castlequestent.com during that time for ordering instructions.

C
Feb 15, 2009
I`ve sent you a few e-mails from web site requesting info on Snow Free Boards for an 05 F7,but didn`t get a response,so I will try again on here. If available shipping cost to Cape Breton,Nova Scotia,Canada,B1K2G3?? You can contact me at camarrow_69@hotmail.com
Thanks for your time,Jim

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
Cammarow and I are working on a set of boards for his F7...

I have also been working on some rear bumpers, here is one on a 1M, and one on a Viper. fully welded, powdercoated aluminum. pm me if interested.

ac10.jpg

Also, a double set of Sno Free Boards:
ac3.jpg

On a Viper, mounts using factory holes.
yam3.jpg

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
SPECIAL ! FREE POWDER COATING on all SNO FREE SLED BOARDS ! !

Special, all SNO FREE SLED BOARDS, Free Powder Coating in your choice of color: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, or Yellow.

That's just $100 for a pair of powder coated running board inserts !

castlesledder

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
Northcentral Washington
New stuff.

We now offer clear powder coating on our products, offers the good looks of a bright finish aluminum diamond plate piece, plus the excellent performance properties in the snow of powder coating.

Also offering custom powder coating in our shop in Newport, WA, we can powder coat all your suspension parts, pretty much any color you desire.

Our special price on Sno Free Standard boards of $100 powder coated plus shipping continues.

Premium Features