• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Smart Warmers on 7S Mountain Sleds

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
This is a friends sled. Still waiting on my snowcheck. He updated the display and the warmers are there now but can’t be adjusted. Hopefully a future update could allow us to to adjust the preset high and low temperatures. I mainly want to be able to set the thumb warmer higher. I frequently have hot hands but a frozen right thumb on rides.
Swap the hi lo wires in the thumb warmer.

Then with the switch on low (grip setting) you have the thumb on hi.

armey37

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Richland,WA
I did the update on my 7s gauge today. It now shows the heaters on my display but you still must still use the toggle switches. But now I can’t get my RPM digital gauge to be on top of the MPH. Anyone know how to get RPMs to show in the top of screen?

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
Guessing you don't really care what you ride if you switched over hand warmers. Thats great you got what you want. The hand warmers are all pretty similar but the handling and ride are not.
I also wanted smart warmers but not a deal breaker for me. Nobody else has smart warmers.

S
Nov 3, 2010
Guessing you don't really care what you ride if you switched over hand warmers. Thats great you got what you want. The hand warmers are all pretty similar but the handling and ride are not.
I also wanted smart warmers but not a deal breaker for me. Nobody else has smart warmers.
I care what I ride. I prefer Axys (and guessing Matryx) over G4 doo chassis ride any day. Doo also has some perks that beat my snowchecked Polaris. I came off a Cat last season, lol. My preferred sled was my snowcheck but being brand biased only hurts yourself.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Okay human error is acceptable and usually there is repercussions in any job for such a HUGE "human error" maybe the company should back up their employees error.. I know my biz does.
HUGE!

Haha good one.

Maybe pronounced YUGE!!!!!

I’m impressed you guys even managed to get an email explanation.

Literally did not even expect acknowledgement of the oversight.

Usually it just changes on the website and nothing is said.

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
I care what I ride. I prefer Axys (and guessing Matryx) over G4 doo chassis ride any day. Doo also has some perks that beat my snowchecked Polaris. I came off a Cat last season, lol. My preferred sled was my snowcheck but being brand biased only hurts yourself.
Not brand biased either. Life is too short. I've rode an alpha the last three. Like doo also but they need to change their front end and get rid of the problem of always searching or death wobble. What ever you want to call it.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Just buy a used sled that actually handles and sell it when the snowcheck arrives.

That’s what i did. ??‍♂️

C
Dec 14, 2020
So I'm too lazy to dig them up, but didn't they go over the smart warmers in the release videos?

I'd be pissed if I pony'd up for the 7s, but I wouldn't have gotten the big display since I rarely look at it. If I can see the display I check my temp, if I can't see it I assume there's enough powder not to worry. Never really look at it much.

Bgilmlbz

Premium Member
Mar 3, 2019
Pocatello, ID
I got a call from Polaris yesterday about the survey I filled out. In the survey I complained about the lack of smart warmers on my wife's Khaos 650/146 and told them that was the reason we bought the display ( i actually bought it to find her if she was stuck in the trees). Long story short they did give me 150.00 in parts and accessories. Not a lot but its something.

Premium Features