• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLP 850 Single Pipe

kidder17

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Saskatchewan
Just wondering if anyone has heard when this will be released or if it’s being released soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DITCHBANGER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Jaws said there are still working on theirs. Jaws with have a full heat shield. I think that is a huge plus. Their doo 850 works great

Timbre

Premium Member
Nov 1, 2008
Southwestern Idaho
Ya, Jan or Feb for SLP single pipe, so said the SLP rep at the snow show.

My opinion . . . I think they concentrated their time and efforts on the "twins" for the 850, and they have not gone over so well. I for one, did not like the extra noise, or underhood heat these pipes put out. Also, the reports i have heard is that there was not alot of low end or mid-range gains, but the claimed "17 HP peak" was just that . . . a top end (higher RPM) thing. I guess that is for some, but the riding we do requires more low end and mid-range power. Glad i did not spend the money on those twin pipes!!

I will definitely take a look at the single pipe / can set when it comes out.

BTW . . . on my "wish list" for the single pipe and can set, is for it to have a better sound than it has in the past. The exhaust tone sounds so "tinny" right now. Surely there is a way to engineer some more low to mid tones in it for better sound, and reduce that high pitched tinny sound . . .?

Premium Features