Sleeping in VNOSE NUDO floor trailer.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
So ... how do you sleep in a vnose snowmobile trailer? Air mattress? Bare floor? Army cot?

DUKHTR3

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
We used cots for quite awhile. They work good. U definitely don't want to sleep on the floor. It's the coldest part of the trailer. I have my floor spray foamed and that really helps the floor temp.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
i have a flip down couch that is decent. lately we're been using a cot with a single air mattress on top and that has been the much more comfortable.

Apr 11, 2018
SE WI
Reviving an old thread. If space isn't an issue the extra tall twin air mattresses with built in 110 pumps are super convenient, comfortable, and cheap (around $40). Whatever you do don't buy bigger than a twin, you feel every little movement the other person makes. If you want to sleep next to your significant other push two twins together to make a king. If multiple guys are staying in one trailer and storage space is limited a cot is nice for that little bit of storage underneath. That little bit of storage space can make a big difference. Eureka makes some nice camp cots with thin air mattresses you can get for on top of the cot.

Premium Features