• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLEDNECKS JACKET / PANTS SET! Mens Small; $100

SLEDNECKS JACKET / PANTS SET! Mens Small; $125

SLEDNECKS JACKET AND PANTS:

YELLOW/BLACK SLEDNECKS SET BOUGHT THREE YEARS AGO @ SLEDNECKS.COM FOR OVER $350. I wore it two seasons and my wife wore it last season. bought her a new M7 this year so she wanted gear to match thus this set for sale so we can buy her new klim gear this season(ouch!) Anyways the gear is in good condition with normal three year old signs of wear (little fading, and some exhaust stains but no tears, rips, fraying, burns etc.. overall in nice condition and not abused what so ever.) sizing for slednecks small can be seen @slednecks.com (just for an idea I am 5'6 150lbs and this fit me perfect) would say about a 30" waist on the pants, has belt loops) jacket has snow gator sleeves with thumb hole to keep snow out of hands,arms, and pants have gators along with boot snaps as well. cargo pockets on pants and side pockets and chest on jacket. Pants also zip off to shorts! nice for after riding/driving home! great gear, lightweight but warm and dry. we both wore this with just longjohn tops and bottoms all season riding and t-w/jacket in spring. very nice gear!

$350+ new, asking 125 plus shipping

payments made @ paypal: buckyshoemaker@yahoo.com

First with the money gets the goods. thanks guys/gals

also have two helmets and two sets lady snow/sled pants in other swaps: can combine ship possibly make package deal?

Last edited:
going to have the wife throw them in the wash tonight. 90% of what you see in pics is just dirt from not being washed since last springs riding. wanted to let everyone know that they will clean up nicer then they look in the pics. just wanted to get them listed today as we work diff. schedules!

thanks

Premium Features