• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLEDFEST 2011 @ SCHWEITZER MOUNTAIN

THIRD ANNUAL SLEDFEST @ SCHWEITZER MOUNTAIN
SANDPOINT, IDAHO
APRIL 16/17 2011

HILLCROSS / SLEDS AND BIKES
HILLDRAGS / SLEDS AND BIKES
BIG BORE NOS BIKES WITH TIMBERSLED KITS FOR HILL DRAGS EXPO
SNOCROSS
SNOWBIKE CHAMPIONSHIPS
SNOWMOBILE FREESTYLE
WORLDS FIRST SNOWBIKE FREESTYLE
NATIONAL GUARD LANDING BLACK HAWKS
NATIONAL GUARD BAND SIGNING NATIONAL ANTHEM AND PRESENTING COLORS
WWW.SLEDFEST.NET

Attachments

• Sledfest 2011.jpg
    Sledfest 2011.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 515
  • Joe Parsons.jpg
    Joe Parsons.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 114
  • 0704_8273_amc.jpg
    0704_8273_amc.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 136
Schweitzer Sledfest

Cant wait for another year of sledfest to be here! This is a great event for all ages and abilities. The only thing that I would like to see done differently than the last three years I have been here is the Hillcross/Hillclimb. The two corners and small climb need to be changed and a true hillclimb with some actual length needs to be developed. The climb currently isnt even a challenge it simply gos up the hill with two small doubles. The slope is not a very aggressive slope but could have alot of excitement added if the course was changed from its usual location. I would like to see the hillcross course go the the left of the great escape quad and then up into the small flat and then up the second hill this would give a longer climb and would lend to a better race as it would disappear for a minute and then bam back into view of the spectators. This would add excitement as the crowd would loose view of the racers and "wonder" who was inthe lead for the final climb. Just an idea that has been talked about for several years by competitors and fans alike. Especiall if it is going to be ran in a one or two and done format as a single run up the hill is not very much racing inthe current format maybe a minute of race time. Hope to see you all there with your sleds and smiles!

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
2011 Schwitzer Sled Fest

I am just wondering who all is going to this years Schwitzer Sled Fest? I went last year for the first time with my whole family and we had such a great time. Their is no other event in the west like this one, and its huge for us the racers to be able to race at a mountain like this one. It has great views, lots of good venders, some spectacular racing, a great night life and overall a amazing event. Hope you take advantage of this one of a kind opportunity and i will see you their.

Here are a couple of teasers from last years race!

http://www.adameichproductions.com/portfolio.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/bamfilm#p/u/1/T74WIHhiUGk
picture.php

Last edited:
X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest

Tracks are being built tuesday,lots of snow,come support this event,its going to be alot of fun,lots of things are planned,evrerybody can race at this event,see you there

B
Nov 28, 2012
hill cross

snowcross guys love to hit huge jumps. as a hillcross guy the jumps aren't as big of a deal to me. i would like to see more of a real hill climb. plus if we added some type of technical part to the hill drag it would make it more interesting

X
Nov 26, 2007
SLEDFEST 2013 April 19th-21st

Plans are in the works for the 5th annual ,more details to follow,new events ,terrain course for Snowbikes,RMSHA Hillclimb points Championship,Mountain Cross,Vendors or Sponsors go to the website to find out more details,thanks for the input

www.sledfest.net

Premium Features