• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledez Snowmobile Dollie - Check out this Great Product

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
We now carry the Sledez Snowmobile Dollie. If you haven't seen it yet take a look it is a great product: works very well, fits all sleds, works on many surfaces, and has the same footprint as the sled so it does not take up much room.

I sold one to a friend of mine who has a carbon sled with a 17" track under it and it fit his sled great.

The dollie can be adjusted for short tracks all the way up to the longest mountain sled. Here is a link to the dollie:

***Just drive on and drive off, watch the video on the link below

Sledez Snowmobile Dollie

Thanks
Mark

SLEDEZ-DOLLY-bottom_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-front-perspective_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-rear-perspective_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-side-view_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-sled1_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-sled3_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-sled4_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-sled6_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-sled5_M.jpg SLEDEZ-DOLLY-top-view_M.jpg

Last edited:

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
It looks like a great product, and very innovative, but that sure is steep price, doesn't look like a lot in materials. If the price was down to about $175 I'd be all over it. I'm sure the price keeps it from really taking off.

cubby

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Pretty cool product but yes the price is alot. I just bought a sled lift with wheels on it for the same price as that thing. Now if that dolly came with six pnumatic tires and would roll on grass, gravel and anything else you throw at it then yes that would be well worth the money.

D
Dec 29, 2011
x3...saw this last season and was impressed with performance, but not with the price. Looked around to find it cheaper, but $299 was the going rate. Too bad, I'm sure they would sell more if it had a resonable price.

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
The price issue. Ya it is $300 but a 2 wheel snowmobile dolly varies from $335 to $450 and a snowmobile lift is $400, these are just a few pieces of tubing welded together. I think what you get for the $300 is not all that bad.

D

Doc Zoom

Nov 26, 2007
Helena, Montana
www.mountainmodmania.com
Premium Features