• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sledder Series - Sala King Ski Bushings

ThePennySaved

Lifetime Membership
Nov 9, 2017
AK
I have been a big proponent of the durapro bushings the last couple years. Curious to hear how these compare.

I’m also a bit concerned, due to the hardness, about damage to the bushing and/or ski in a big impact.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
Dave: Doo you know how these differ from theDuraPro ski bushings?

Also, the DuraPros are made in the USA. Doo you know where the Sala Kings are made?

Thanks.

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
There have been numerous solutions available on the market for years - why isn't BRP correcting such a well known issue?

I use the Munster ski bushing spacers on my 19 but admittedly have never had an issue before or after install.

I
Jul 5, 2001
Yes intake vents made from Sala, bullet proof maybe because there made of steel, bought some and figured too heavy compared to the Xtremeairvents.com
His are carbon fiber wrapped with the mesh.....just my .02

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
There have been numerous solutions available on the market for years - why isn't BRP correcting such a well known issue?

I use the Munster ski bushing spacers on my 19 but admittedly have never had an issue before or after install.
same as something as simple as the crappy brake lever, it cost a huge amount of money to do a simple change and that money is spent on bigger things that guys will appreciate, it is easy for aftermarket to quickly build something as they do not have to go through the testing OEM has to endure. I can imagine the comments now if ski-doo came out with 2023 and it was a new brake lever and better bushings....be a field day for all the negative nelly's which could be fun to I guess. Like you stated, in all the years i have only had one bushing pop upon elevatoring down onto a big tree...so not really a huge issue, but i do like the fact that these bushings cover the entire surface area.

Premium Features