• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled dealer on the west coast

S
Time for an upgrade looking for Sidewinder MTX. Im in Mt Shasta Calif and the closest dealer to me is Outlaw in Enteprise Or, or Utah, Does anyone know of one closer. many of the ones i looked into no longer sell Yamaha sleds. Im also selling an 06 Apex bender rear mount turbo, new power claw track and rebuilt turbo. Dynojet auto tune, VE tunnel

IMG_0677.JPG IMG_0686.JPG IMG_0687.JPG

Snoboner

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle Point, OR
MICHAEL'S RENO POWERSPORTS

10828 S VIRGINIA ST
RENO, NV 89511
150.96 mi.

Phone: 775-825-8680
Fax: 775-334-3001

S
Dec 28, 2018
Washington
Time for an upgrade looking for Sidewinder MTX. Im in Mt Shasta Calif and the closest dealer to me is Outlaw in Enteprise Or, or Utah, Does anyone know of one closer. many of the ones i looked into no longer sell Yamaha sleds. Im also selling an 06 Apex bender rear mount turbo, new power claw track and rebuilt turbo. Dynojet auto tune, VE tunnel

Off topic but just wondering how far do u have to drive to go sledding in cali? Ive never been so just wondering .. cant you grow lemon trees there its so warm?

motojunkie101

MODERATOR: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Off topic but just wondering how far do u have to drive to go sledding in cali? Ive never been so just wondering .. cant you grow lemon trees there its so warm?

There is awesome sledding in California all along the CA/NV state line, and up by Mt. Shasta they get plenty of snow too. I was stationed at Beale AFB, just north of Sacramento and it was 1-2 hours for me to get from home to the parking lot, depending on where I wanted to ride and road conditions.

They just had a supercell roll through and dropped 4-11 FEET of snow in different places in the Sierra mountains - all my buds there are in heaven at the moment.

S
Dec 28, 2018
Washington
Wow i never would have known.. im up in canada and i guess i just assumed thats too far south to get much snow... espessially on the coast... so how is the snow on a normal day in cali. Is it heavy or still get some good pow? Whats the normal snow pack?

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
Common misconception about CA. People just hear about the big cities, beaches etc. We have mountains over 14,000 feet in elevation. We can get anything from wet Sierra cement snow to dry powder. Our powder usually doesn't last very long before it sets up. Mt. Shasta is one if those 14,000 ft mountains and used to hold the Guinness world record for most snowfall from one storm. 16'. Don't know if it still stands or not. Our snowmobile season typically runs from Dec. to May on good years. In Northeast CA. Where I live I can be sledding in 20 minutes from my house. Not the huge mountains like other area in CA., but some fun riding. Look up some of our ski areas and they will say what their annual snowfall is. It can be allot.

Premium Features