• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Slash snowflap

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
Is it someone who have a good fix to make a removable snowflap to the slash ? Any company some make some kit?
Yes, it's in this box. Just packaged it up today to ship to Utah for on-snow testing. Crossing fingers that it's effective. Super slick design. If all goes well, I should have kits ready mid season, but it all depends on how quick the shops can turn parts around.

Calling it the "Everett Cool Flap" for now, but how about "Poo Cooler" Help me come up with a name for it.
e3321953c08a432d2a3da130866e32f1.jpg

zaasman

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2019
Yukon
Some people just cut off what little flap is there.

That little flap is pretty stiff, enough so that catching it has tweaked my tunnel. BMP bumper has kept the sides straight and true, but that flap has pulled a little flare where the tail light sits. Thinking of loosing the flap too.

Calling it the "Everett Cool Flap" for now

Interested to see how this turns out...

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Got'em mixed up, sorry. The flap I originally posted about is adding an extended flap for improved cooling in spring riding conditions.

Never fear, though. We're working on a removable flap too

I thought the picture of the box you had it wrapped in didn’t look right. ?

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I found when removing the slash flap, I would get hit with chunks of snow.

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I'll have the design complete this week for a removable flap kit, but I think I'll need more than myself to test it out to make certain it's good to go. PM me, if you're interested.

Super slick design. On and off in seconds with no tools.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I'll have the design complete this week for a removable flap kit, but I think I'll need more than myself to test it out to make certain it's good to go. PM me, if you're interested.

Sent you a PM.

go-on-two

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
bc canada

Send me one, id more then happy to try it out.

C
Jan 13, 2009
Coalville, Ut
Yes, it's in this box. Just packaged it up today to ship to Utah for on-snow testing. Crossing fingers that it's effective. Super slick design. If all goes well, I should have kits ready mid season, but it all depends on how quick the shops can turn parts around.

Calling it the "Everett Cool Flap" for now, but how about "Poo Cooler" Help me come up with a name for it.
e3321953c08a432d2a3da130866e32f1.jpg
That great guy in Utah is going to give it a real test tomorrow (Saturday) on the north slope road in the Uintas. Hard snowpack/icy conditions..............

Premium Features