• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SKS 146 HD Axle Kit with Rail Stiffeners

C
Feb 10, 2019
Saskatchewan
I guess to start, I sold my SKS 155 and bought a new SKS 146 due to the fact of COVID restrictions and a baby on the way that is going to keep me from heading west for a couple years. I live in Saskatchewan and can’t stress how much I LOVE this 146. What a blast to ride in both the deep snow and the ditches. We did manage to get out west once this year. I had the mentality that if it snows huge overnight, rent a 163 and go. We had great fresh snow and i didnt feel at any disadvantage on this sled to all the 155’s and 154’s we were with.

To my point though, i ride as hard and fast as I possibly can in the ditches, and on my last prairie sled (2016 Freeride 137) i crippled the rear axle wheels from hard ditch banging and lots of catwalks. i ended up installing a 4 wheel kit in the rear.
I see polaris has a kit with rail stiffeners. Does anyone have any experience with this kit? Good? Bad? Or go aftermarket?
Thanks

Premium Features