• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz

bjd68

Premium Member
Jul 22, 2012
Abbotsford BC
I know its not skinz factory but I just ordered the skinz next level handlebar bags from Dan Adams next level shop and I had them within a week. I know the next level shop has lots of skinz products maybe give them a try.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
I am not looking for any product. It's for a warranty issue. Not sure if they close shop for summer holidays, or any of the other bs going around these days. Sent a few emails as I know that's the easiest way to get ahold of them. Been a few weeks with no responses, so I thought someone on here might know if there even open.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
They have responded fast before. Took a while and followup emails to get answers, but tge the initial contact was good via email. Snows coming and would like to get my issue resolved before then.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
I am not looking for any product. It's for a warranty issue. Not sure if they close shop for summer holidays, or any of the other bs going around these days. Sent a few emails as I know that's the easiest way to get ahold of them. Been a few weeks with no responses, so I thought someone on here might know if there even open.
Burandt just toured their shop with tons of pictures on Instagram. ?

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
Watch some Burandt videos and see if you can manage to impersonate his voice. If so, leave a message: "Hey, this is Chris, my friend ------ has been trying to get ahold of you; please get back to him ASAP." Couldn't hurt!

I've never bought any Skinz product because I hear so many stories about their poor customer service, yet guys on YouTube seem to have no trouble getting their latest/greatest. They make some good stuff, but I'll take a slightly less flashy product from a company with good support and service, even for Joe Blow from Tokyo. Not trying to run them down, it just seems they're living up to their reputation here. Just keep hounding them, that's about all you can do.

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
Well sent another message. I always follow up, just incase there having some issues. It's happened to me before where I have missed messages. Trying to be on the optimistic side.

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Well sent another message. I always follow up, just incase there having some issues. It's happened to me before where I have missed messages. Trying to be on the optimistic side.
Just act like you want to buy one of their high $$ items. They’ll get right back to you?

powwow

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2009
East Kootenay
So I felt it appropriate that I let everyone know that Skinz did make everything right with the issue I had with one of there products. I took a little to get ahold of them, but once I did they were very accommodating and professional. They are experiencing the supply issues just like everyone else. It has to be hard to have all this demand for product and not being able to products manufactured. My take is. It sucked having an issue, but they did stand by there product and then some. Let it snow!!!

Premium Features