• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz throttle block install issue

B

braapin

Nov 26, 2007
Sandpoint, Idaho
Pulling my hair out with trying to get small clip back on throttle cable ahead of throttle block and behind rubber snubber piece - anyone have any tips or tricks ?? It’s kind of like an e-clip but just half circle kind of thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R
Oct 9, 2019
Pulling my hair out with trying to get small clip back on throttle cable ahead of throttle block and behind rubber snubber piece - anyone have any tips or tricks ?? It’s kind of like an e-clip but just half circle kind of thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just replaced my cable and put back on with the stock block but I found that either a small needle nose or 2 pics worked the best. I did it with a second set of hands and it was still a pain. Best of luck

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
I always put the cable into the block and then attach to the throttle lever. hold the throttle wide open with a zip tie or rubber band. then it gives you lots of room to work and the use of both your hands. put the clip on with needle nose.

Premium Features