• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Helium Hood for Matryx?

R
Mar 21, 2014
Niagara Falls, NY
Yea, I heard someone who has big business manufacturing capabilities bought the intellectual hardware and had no need for all equipment they have.
You heard wrong! Skinz will still be making the hoods. They’re keeping that portion of the business. They will then only distribute through Burandt, Next Level, and possibly VOHK. I had a nice email conversation with one of the owners. They don’t want to retire but need a break and can’t find help. They could have sold out to China but want to stay true to ??!

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
I emailed Burandt, I emailed Dan Adams, nobody responded, I suppose they don't have them. I am seriously shaken, how can I ride a snowmobile without this storage in my hood? ;)
If anybody has any leads, please let me know.

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe
You heard wrong! Skinz will still be making the hoods. They’re keeping that portion of the business. They will then only distribute through Burandt, Next Level, and possibly VOHK. I had a nice email conversation with one of the owners. They don’t want to retire but need a break and can’t find help. They could have sold out to China but want to stay true to ??!
Then why is nobody replying me, thats crazy
Hoods are up on the Next Level site. Just ordered one!
Wow I just ordered thank you!!!

I picked cheapest shipping within US, 91 USD, is that normal price to pay for shipping in your country? Seems pretty high price to ~ Chicago

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
Nxt lvl has a orange helium hood, if anyone is looking

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Skinz was bought by a well known Utv company. Not sure how much or which products they will continue to make.

glowa

Lifetime Membership
Oct 11, 2014
Europe

Looks like no one bought skinz just going to be ripping off their products.

I am slightly confused how in the most litigious country in the world someone can take someone else's product and copy it?
Not to mention I have not seen anybody selling any copied products of skinz

Premium Features