• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Skinz Freeride Seat for Ascender IN STOCK

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Funny weight numbers unless this seat weighs .5 lbs.

Pow-Shredder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2015
The Hills
.5 lbs loss for me. But like said you buy the seat due to it being lower. The little bit of weight loss is just a plus. So far I really like the seat. Good build quality and all.

012a4865e679ea34f92bf3d180865689.jpg
eb91af13bb6b987855d43190430b7c9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
stating the obvious here, but 5 oz isn't the same as .5 lbs

also, on the website from the link it has four different photos showing four different seats. this is not very straight forward for consumers and i personally wouldn't buy one because it's not clear what you'd be getting. i'd suggest removing the photos which are NOT representative of the item being sold.

Last edited:

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
stating the obvious here, but 5 oz isn't the same as .5 lbs

also, on the website from the link it has four different photos showing four different seats. this is not very straight forward for consumers and i personally wouldn't buy one because it's not clear what you'd be getting. i'd suggest removing the photos which are NOT representative of the item being sold.

Since there are 16 oz in a lbs and half a pound would be 8 oz I think the 5 oz will be more accurate. The other pictures are the various other seats that fit different models based on seat configuration. When you select the part number for your machine in the drop down menu the corresponding seat picture pops up. Hope this clears things up for you and the rest of the consumers.

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
The other pictures are the various other seats that fit different models based on seat configuration. When you select the part number for your machine in the drop down menu the corresponding seat picture pops up. Hope this clears things up for you and the rest of the consumers.
Now that you have updated the website (removing unnecessary pictures) it is clear.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Now that you have updated the website (removing unnecessary pictures) it is clear.

No what I did was removed the pictures of the discontinued seats. Before that each picture corresponded to the drop down menu selection.

There WERE 4 seats available but this year it's been reduced to by the distributor. Your detective work lead me to just remove the 2 seats that were no longer available.

That product has been ordered by many people without error but I appreciate your concern.

I'll explain it here in pictures to clear up any confusion.

ACMSLF300-BK - 2014-2017 Arctic Cat Pro Climb - Use with Short Gas Tank or 12 Gal Short Tank NO LONGER AVAILABLE

ACMSLF300-BK.png

ACMSLF305-BK - 2018-2020 Arctic Cat Ascender M - Use with Short Gas Tank or 12 Gal Short Tank

SPG Arctic Cat Low-Freeride Seat Kit 10ACMSLF305-BK_tn.jpg

ACMSLF250-BK - 2014-2017 Arctic Cat 7000 Series Units

SPG Arctic Cat-Viper Low Freeride Seat Kit ACMSLF250-BK.jpg

ACMSLF255-BK - 2018-2020 King Cat M9000 Turbo NOT AVAILABLE

Never had this seat picture so not sure what it looks like.

When you selected your seat in the drop down menu that corresponded to your model snowmobile the correct picture popped up. If you selected a different model seat THAT seat would pop up. I did after your complaint go and look to see what was confusing and at that time decided it would be best to just remove the seats NOT AVAILABLE anymore.

Hope this clears the air, have a fantastic evening.

Paul

tenacious84

Lifetime Membership
Nov 19, 2010
i just know there was four pictures when i clicked on the link earlier and i was confused why there were so many options. I didn't select the drop-down, that's on me. But it looks good and is very clear now. have a good evening yourself.

Premium Features