• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo's response to my question about 2023 sleds

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I asked Ski Doo a question on Facebook about their 2023 reveal. For what it's worth, here's my question and their response:

My question:

Ski Doo: Why should anyone trust you to get them their sled in time for winter? Legit question that needs to be answered.

Response:

Hi Jeff,
It's difficult to know if any more supply chain issues will arise, but we've taken great measures to try and ensure our production will happen as planned. Our production team already is working with suppliers to ensure on time delivery of parts and components for model year 2023 vehicles.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I asked Ski Doo a question on Facebook about their 2023 reveal. For what it's worth, here's my question and their response:

My question:

Ski Doo: Why should anyone trust you to get them their sled in time for winter? Legit question that needs to be answered.

Response:

Hi Jeff,
It's difficult to know if any more supply chain issues will arise, but we've taken great measures to try and ensure our production will happen as planned. Our production team already is working with suppliers to ensure on time delivery of parts and components for model year 2023 vehicles.
well
lets all HOPE that what he says comes to pass.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I tried to contact them about some things. It was a digital assistant that actually insulted me. (It was funny.) Then they put me to an actual human who I never got to. (I was 1st in line for 15 minutes.) Losing faith in Doo.

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
What that Ski Doo comment points out to me is that they may be shying away from just in time inventory and stocking parts now - which is a good thing. Just in time inventory is a great concept when everything runs smoothly but as this Covid BS has proven it just doesn't work when there are shortages of any kind. One small component ( a chip for instance) can hold up an entire assembly.

Premium Features