• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski Doo Xm Snow flap and

K
Sep 22, 2019
I know I am about five years late on this but I am wondering if anyone could shed some light on two things for me. I have 2015 ski-doo XM 163 inch. I love it, but want to try a couple things this season before I cough up the money to get the expert down the road.

1. Has anyone put together a removable snow flap for the XM? If so, could you provide details? I would love removable vs just cutting as I ride a short time on trails to get to higher elevation mountain riding.

2. Has anyone with a ski doo xm done the tunnel shortening? I am not sure if this is possible with I see they are even making a special mod for the polaris to make it more like the expert package.

Thanks for your help in advance.

plumnuts

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Right side of Washington
yes... took the Gen 4 snow flap and the super long removable snow flap and fitted it on a 2015 XM... a couple of minutes with a razor and it fits... sorry don't have a better picture. I had to cut the top off the flap (there are two sets of holes in the flap, went with the lower ones and then just trimmed the top of the flap so it did not cover the tail light). This past weekend was the first test and the removable long flap would ride into the track, so I think it I just trim the bottom it will work fine...

1606799107736.png

Premium Features