• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ski-Doo USB Power Outlet - One Sweet Accessory

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
This is very easy to rig up yourself. I found the molex part number for the connector on this forum and ordered it online.

I found a USB/USB-C charger with QuickCharge and Power Deliver (2 fast-charging standards) for $15 on Amazon so I can use the fast charging supported by my phone and GoPro to get the most battery as fast as possible.

i also like to plug in a small battery bank that allows for passive charging. I use a goal zero flip. This way I can run power through the sled to charge something like my BCA link and have it continue to charge off the batter bank when the sled is off.

Norona

Lifetime Membership
Dec 17, 2007
North Vancouver, BC
www.noronalife.com
This is very easy to rig up yourself. I found the molex part number for the connector on this forum and ordered it online.

I found a USB/USB-C charger with QuickCharge and Power Deliver (2 fast-charging standards) for $15 on Amazon so I can use the fast charging supported by my phone and GoPro to get the most battery as fast as possible.

i also like to plug in a small battery bank that allows for passive charging. I use a goal zero flip. This way I can run power through the sled to charge something like my BCA link and have it continue to charge off the batter bank when the sled is off.
Awesome, they are 35.00 canadian so pretty cheap to have the wiring included and plug and play. cheers dave

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
I installed 12v accessory outlet in my xm, used dual position USB small plugin bung long youd install in cig or 12v accessory in your truck . Works great skidoo accessory just to easy not worth wireing in to me for price skidoo one. Lol

Wildcard

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Premium Features