• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important >>> Ski-Doo Summit 850 TURBO OEM at long last!!!!!!

Post number 92 has been selected as best answered.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Competition is good for all end users. Pumped to see how the rest of the manufacturer’s respond.
And you KNOW they WILL respond.
No way with the others allow Doo to remain alone with a boosted 2 stroke.
This will be nothing but GOOD NEWS for the entire mountain segment going forward!!!

Will be fun to see the head to head on boosted sleds for the first time.
But for now

DOO RULES THE TURBO ROOST.

RMK-King

Super-Moderator
Dec 25, 2007
North Dakota
So we kind of get jaded in this industry to people telling us about their "game changing" technology etc. etc. This, however, is seriously the biggest single game changer I've witnessed in my lifetime. I ride Polaris. I can safely say Ski-Doo is now in first place...and it's not really even very close. I can't think of a time in my life that the #1 stock mountain sled has had such a significant lead on #2. This is truly just an incredible moment. Absolutely unbelievable.

As a Polaris rider this doesn't upset me one bit, it will push the other manufactures to follow suit and hopefully factory turbo 2 strokes will continue to evolve from here on out. I am 99% sure Polaris has something similar sitting in their R&D room right now. There is a lot of room to grow in this segment, I am sure the aftermarket is going to have fun tuning these as well for the ones who want more performance.

ryanjeri

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
ID
be interested to find out if this is only a one off, or come snow check time if they will have an offering.
As well as the warranty and how long it is. If anyone has insight?

Last edited:

K45

Lifetime Membership
Feb 5, 2010
A guy posted on another forum $21400.00 includes shipping and Pdi in that price Plus tax one year warranty
cdn

Premium Features