• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com

Subscribe to "stay....tuned"
Go full screen

One of the best ways to compare pDrive ramp angles is to know how TRA ramp angles work. Ramp angles are applied on a cam arm or ramp, providing the way the sled pulls hard. In simple terms, looking at a TRA ramp is a way of analyzing a pDrive ramp and you can answer tuning questions. How is this ramp with a higher curve work different than a ramp with a lower curve. Is it worth sometimes modifying a ramp, pDrive or TRA? Sometimes it is yeah, you bet, even waAAay better than using an adjustable pDrive ramp. I take you through the knowledge of the power of a primary clutch ramp. Getting into the pDrive ramps differences vids to come. Enjoy the vidya and remember "stay.....tuned !"

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Been waiting for this vid to come out. Thx for the hard work. It will forever be in the Tra internet archive!

Dynamo^Joe

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Thunder Bay, ont
www.iBackshift.com
Howdy. I'm a little over 1/2 done the video right now. Ive incorporated the 2021 x 850 turbo clutching into it. Leaning towards on what to do to experiment with the engagement speed to satisfy your own requirements. Im not going to complete it till I get back from summer camp, say in middle to end of August.
Thanks
Joey

Premium Features